convert .MOD video format to AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV and other video formats for your mutimedia player devices
Windows 7/XP/Vista and Windows 8
Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8 Mountain Lion and the latest 10.9 Mavericks
MOD Converter is free software for JVC/Canon/Panasonic MOD camcroders. This Free software running on mac os x and windows can convert MOD to AVI, MPG, MPEG, WMV,ASF, DivX, XviD, MP4, VCD, SVCD, DVD-Video, VOB, MKV, FLV, SWF, RMVB, MOV, QUICKTIME, 3GP, MPEG and so on. Batch conversion supported. You can convert .MOD files in batch conversion mode. There are many settings for you to get MOD converted in high video quality: the video aspect of 4:3 and 16:9 are also available.
1. Convert MOD to popular 3D video formats ;
2. Convert MOD to any other popular video/audio formats;
3. Convert any source file to Apple devices, Pocket PC, Mobile phone, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, Google Phone, and many other popular devices compatible formats;
4. Edit any source file to your favorite video or audio clips;
5. Preview and take snapshot images from any added video files;
6. Support both Mac OS X and Windows Version;
7. Support English, Japanese, French, Spanish Version. It is an all-in-one program.
Tips: Writing after introducing this MOD converter - As there are many different MOD video formats even they have the same file extension (*.mod), but sometimes it may not work if you directly import and convert the original .MOD video files. In this situation, we need first modify the file extension .mod to .mpg and then use this MOD file converter to convert. (As mod is encoded on the base of MPEG encoding)
You can load your JVC MOD source files directly from your camcorder, or from a card reader, or from the file folder that contains the source MOD videos stored on your computer hard drive.
For the Profile, it means the output formats. You can choose what video formats you want to convert .mod to, here we choose AVI Format (*.avi) as output video format.
For the Destination folder, click BROWSE to choose the folder you want the converted .mod file to store.
For advanced users, Mod converter allow users to specify output quality, audio codec, framerate, etc, guys who interest in it can have a try. If you just a beginer, just keep them as original, the output video and audio quality still very high.
After successfully converting Mod file, the converted .Mod video shall be stored in the folder you have previouly selected. Just click Open Folder to find it and enjoy for your great work.
Ok, we have finished the whole guide on how to convert MOD to other video with this MOD converter, the process is very easy with fast conversion speed and high output quality. You can also try it on your mac os x.
• 2004: GZ-MC100 (SD), GZ-MC200 (SD)
• 2005: GZ-MG30 (HDD), GZ-MG70 (HDD)
• 2006: GZ-MG37 (HDD), GZ-MG77 (HDD), GZ-MG505 (HDD, SD/SDHC card)
• 2007: GZ-MG130 (HDD), GZ-MG155 (HDD), GZ-MG175 (HDD, SD/SDHC card), GZ-MG255 (HDD), GZ-MG555 (HDD, SD/SDHC card)
• 2008: GZ-MS100U (SD/SDHC card), GZ-MG465 (60 GB HDD, MicroSD)
• 2008: GZ-MG7230 (30 GB HDD, MicroSD)
• 2009: GZ-MG630 (60 GB HDD, MicroSD), GZ-MG670 (80 GB HDD, MicroSD), GZ-MG680 (120 GB HDD, MicroSD)
2. What are mod files? And what are tod files? What's the different between them? .Mod are tapeless video formats mainly produced by digital harddisk camcorder such as the JVC Everio, the Canon FS100 and the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders while TOD are produced only by some JVC Camcoders such as GZ-HD7 (HDD, SD/SDHC), GZ-HD3 (HDD, SD/SDHC); GZ-HD5 (HDD, MicroSD), GZ-HD6 (HDD, MicroSD); GZ-HD30, GZ-HD40 (HDD, MicroSD, capable of both TOD and AVCHD recording). You can also easily convert them to other common video formats or edit in various way. Just download the free mod converter without any watermark limitations.