Windows 7/XP/Vista and Windows 8
Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 10.8 Mountain Lion and the latest 10.9 Mavericks, 10.10 Yosemite
Qct 20, add iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3 outputs;
Sep 10, add profiles to support iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus;
Jul 08, support converting more HD formats like TOD, AVCHD, M2TS, MTS, M2T, TS, TP, TRP, etc.
You can load your JVC MOD source files directly from your camcorder, or from a card reader, or from the file folder that contains the source MOD videos stored on your computer hard drive.
For the Profile, it means the output formats. You can choose what video formats you want to convert .mod to, here we choose AVI Format (*.avi) as output video format.
For the Destination folder, click BROWSE to choose the folder you want the converted .mod file to store.
For advanced users, Mod converter allow users to specify output quality, audio codec, framerate, etc, guys who interest in it can have a try. If you just a beginer, just keep them as original, the output video and audio quality still very high.
After successfully converting Mod file, the converted .Mod video shall be stored in the folder you have previouly selected. Just click Open Folder to find it and enjoy for your great work.
Ok, we have finished the whole guide on how to convert MOD to other video with this MOD converter, the process is very easy with fast conversion speed and high output quality. You can also try it on your mac os x.
Tips: Use it as an MOD Video Editor
1. Cut MOD: move the segment or segments that you do not want to keep;
2. Split MOD: split any large MOD video into pieces smaller by size or video length;
3. Join MOD: merge several MOD video clips into one;
4. Watermark MOD: Add text, background music, watermark and more than fifty effects to your MOD movies;
5. Crop MOD: Crop the black strips in the video image or crop video by your way;
6. Increase the volume upto 200%.
• 2004: GZ-MC100 (SD), GZ-MC200 (SD)
• 2005: GZ-MG30 (HDD), GZ-MG70 (HDD)
• 2006: GZ-MG37 (HDD), GZ-MG77 (HDD), GZ-MG505 (HDD, SD/SDHC card)
• 2007: GZ-MG130 (HDD), GZ-MG155 (HDD), GZ-MG175 (HDD, SD/SDHC card), GZ-MG255 (HDD), GZ-MG555 (HDD, SD/SDHC card)
• 2008: GZ-MS100U (SD/SDHC card), GZ-MG465 (60 GB HDD, MicroSD)
• 2008: GZ-MG7230 (30 GB HDD, MicroSD)
• 2009: GZ-MG630 (60 GB HDD, MicroSD), GZ-MG670 (80 GB HDD, MicroSD), GZ-MG680 (120 GB HDD, MicroSD)